How to customize the style of Blogger Template
Tagged: blogger template
- December 2, 2016 at 11:19 pm #1235
Blogger’s texts, it’s color and font face can be customize depending on the Blogger Template you’re using. The same can be said with its background color, border color, and sidebar styles. This is due to the fact that some Blogger Templates have variable support that allow users to customize its stylesheet.
To customize the style of a Blogger Template, just follow the steps below:
1. If you’re outside of Blogger. Of course, the first thing you should do is sign into your Blogger account.
2. Go to the Blog you wanted to customize.
3. Click on Template from the Side Menu.
4. On the Template configuration page, click on the Customize button underneath your template’s preview box. See pic below:
It will open a configuration page.
Here’s an explanation on the following options:
Templates – allows you to switch templates.
Background – allows you to pick a color set for the template. This may not be available on some templates.
Layout – depending on your template, this allows you to change the way the Layout page is displayed. The Layout page is where you add and set gadgets (widgets).
Adjust Widths – allows you to change miscellaneous style settings, ie. Body Width, sidebar location, font face, font color, background color, sidebar style, etc.
Advanced – contains advance options like reset style to default or add new custom CSS.
When you’re done customizing the template style, just click « Back to Blogger at the top-right portion of the page.
The forum ‘Tutorials’ is closed to new topics and replies.